Valerie Gil is Houston's premier residential real estate professionals with a well deserved reputation for dedication, hard work, and persistence. Specializing in negotiating & marketing, she brings passion, professionalism and commitment to every transaction.
Professional Memberships & Acknowledgements
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Five Star Professional Featured in Texas Monthly Magazine two years in a row
- e-Pro National Association of Realtors Certificate for Technology Training
- Leading Real Estate Companies Of The World
- Luxury Portfolio
- Houston Chamber Of Commerce
- Galveston Chamber Of Commerce
- New Home Construction Sales
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Residential & Commercial Leasing
13655 FM 3005 Galveston, TX 77554
- Landlord fined after denying renter’s emotional support animalA New York landlord has been slapped with a $15,000 fine to settle a discrimination case involving a mentally ill tenant and her emotional support animal.Veronika Bondarenko
- As sales cool, Realtors predict a flat 2019Realtors, real estate observers and Inman readers are all reading the tea leaves and predicting a 2019 dominated by a flattening market and little growth.Jim Dalrymple II
""Valerie was an indispensable asset in identifying, inspecting, negotiating the contract for and closing the sale of this property. Valerie has an excellent grasp of the Galveston market and was able to put me in contact with reputable service providers, which has made this process as seamless as possible. She has been a great addition to the team and I hope to work with her in the future." "
""Valerie was exceptionally capable. She was on top of all issues. She answered all of our questions. She went all out with advertising and showings. Her photographer was able to demonstrate the beauty of our condo for sale. She was on top of every issue and kept us constantly updated. We have dealt with many realtors over the years and Valerie is by any measure first rate. I highly recommend her. ..."
""Valerie was a pleasure to work with. Answered every question and answers your calls when you want answers immediately!! I highly recommend using her in listing your real estate needs! Get results! " "
""Valerie was extremely helpful and made our first time home buying experience a walk in the park. She was very knowledgeable and always guided us in the right direction. She was dependable, honest, and informative. It was a pleasure working with Valerie. " "
"We were very pleased with Valerie selling our home. She did an outstanding job advertising our home. Our home sold In a matter of 3 days! Her professionalism, efficient organization , dedication, and Availability to answer questions were all greatly appreciated to make the sell of our home a great success. Not only does she have the business /professional skills but also has relationship / communi..."
"I cannot recommend Valerie Gil highly enough! She helped us to find the perfect beach home for our family in 2009. We are very picky and she was very patient with us, showing us property after property. She knew the area very well because she has lived there her whole life, and she guided us knowledgable to the area where we wanted to be. She expertly negotiated on our behalf to get us the b..."
"Valerie is one of the best realtors I have ever worked with. She is professional and knowledgeable. Valerie took the time to walk me though the home buying process and exceeded my expectations in every way. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying or selling a property."
"Valerie Gil helped me sell my home over in the neighborhood of The Heights near downtown in 2009 ...and was very sucessful. I was very pleased with her effort to get the home sold. Her professionalism, charm and eagerness get the job done! She just recently put my home on Potomac Drive on the market. I am fully confident that she will sell it as fast as she sold my other property. If you are loo..."
"Valerie Gil was so great with me and my husband! So easy to work with and really opened up the possibilities in the price rage we were looking for. We would have been lost without her help! Thanks Valerie! You can count on us sending you family and friends for your help on finding a house."